Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 3, I

Day 3, morning : This morning felt sort of ominous. I was starting to feel some strange sinus pressure, more mild, localized headaches (different from migranes, but thankfully not as painful), and I was starting to feel emotionally fragile.

These are the first emotional symptoms I've experienced since I went down in dosage. I feel like a small part of me wants to cry, but I don't have any idea why or what about.

When I took my 150mg dose in the morning, the problems receded within an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...all I can say is keep at it. I managed to ween myself down from 150 to zero in about 10 days. Every second day I cut my dose in half to the point where i was dividing those little white things up.

Withdrawal was very unpleasant and I was sick for about three weeks. It gets better though. I am completely drug free now and I intend to stay this way.

Chin up. I'm thinking of you.

-G5Man